Pages

Wednesday 31 January 2024

Wednesday, 31st January 2024 - Hallwood Farm Currants

It's been a funny day. I woke up missing my children. No reason for it. Just a feeling inside. I had a shower and some coffee and felt better.

We had neighbours for coffee. They have lived nearby for over three years. Today was the first time we have met them properly. They had some interesting tales to tell. Tim's cookies are still delicious.

Our chest freezer was in need of a clear out. I couldn't fit in any more bargains. I found the cause of the congestion was a rather large quantity of blackcurrants. They had been kindly gifted to me from Sarah at harvest time. I kept them in readiness for a jam making day. Today I made many jars of jam small, medium and some to sell to bed and breakfast guests - when I get some.


Hallwood Farm Currants 
Pen and Waterclour
31/366


No comments:

Post a Comment