Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2024

Tuesday, 2nd January 2024 - Cheese Scone Recipe

Our little red peugeot went in for a service and MOT today. We were ready for it to be heading for the scrap heap. Tim and I have been discussing what to replace it with. A Volvo? A VW Golf? Blue would be my preference. A phone call this afternoon confirmed it had passed with just a couple of bulbs needed. No new car for us this year. We had a drink in The Milkhouse on the way home to celebrate.

It is the last evening with Tom. He returns to Northampton tomorrow. We had steak with pepper sauce. The sauce was a bit crunchy as it was meant to be with green peppercorns. I only had black ones which are a bit hard even though I smashed them with a pestle and mortar. I will miss my son and his dog Fable.

Following yesterday's blog and a couple of requests for the cheese scones recipe I am sending today's postcard with the recipe written on it to a very dear friend who I have not seen for many months but think of often.


Cheese Scones
2/366


No comments:

Post a Comment