Pages

Friday 26 January 2024

Friday, 26th June 2024 - Relaxed Hyacinths

As I type I am satisfyingly full of the most delicious roasted vegetables, crispy potatoes boulangere and pheasant stew cooked by a very thoughtful husband. I have had a very charming and heart warming day with my daughter and grandchildren. I came home early evening very comforted after seeing a very happy scooting grandson. It was perfect to be cooked for after a very busy day playing with lego and challenging my brain with electric circuits - we got lights, buzzers and motors all working. I felt cared for in so many ways today.

There was a large parcel waiting for me when I got home. I had forgotten about the order I had made a couple of days for art materials. A couple of pads of watercolour paper, a paintbrush and tubes of paint. What a treat I have given myself.

My friend Chris gave me a bowl of hyacinth bulbs nearly two weeks ago. They are now filling the kitchen with their scent but seem rather eccentric in their growth. They will be transplanted into the garden for future spring flowering. Thank you Chris they are charming.


Relaxed Hyacinths
Indian Ink and watercolour
26/366




No comments:

Post a Comment