Pages

Saturday 6 January 2024

Saturday, 6th January 2024 - Pub Dogs 6/366

I feel mighty virtuous today having cleaned the top of my gas cooker which has lots of nooks and crannies for filth to collect. I was listening to a rather odd audio book which was highly rated on my library app. Not sure I will be able to sustain it to the end. 

I was sure the clouds looked like they were holding snow. It only slightly drizzled as we walked to The Bull to meet up with my eighteen month old great niece. I like being a great aunty it makes me feel and sound wise and important. 

We are off to friends for a fish pie this evening. We will be able to catch up on their news. I love to hear what everyone is getting up to. I am getting my blog done early just in case it turns out to be a raucous and late night.


Pub Dogs
Pen and Watercolour
6/366



No comments:

Post a Comment