Pages

Monday 22 January 2024

Monday, 22nd June - Apples for Nick

Monday can be a quiet day in Benenden full of menial, tedious tasks of floor washing, toilet cleaning and loading the washing machine. Today's Monday was a much much better day. Harriet and Herbie came for a visit. Tim and I played trains and read books with Herbie. Harriet got a much needed hour of so of time spent with Anneli. It gave me much pleasure seeing my wonderful brave grandson and daughter who keeps a positive and amazing attitude through the toughest of times - so proud of them. Michael Mosley would be very proud of me. Listen to 'Just One Thing' to explain.

Our hens are laying voralicously. We had omelettes for dinner to reduce our egg mountain. Tim had pea and mushroom. I had cheese and mushroom with lots of black pepper. Very delicious while watching one of my favourite programmes that includes murder, mystery and a touch of medical insight.  

My postcard today is a belated birthday for a friend who loves his apples. He eats many apples a day and is looking pretty fit and well on it. 


Apples for Nick 
Pen and Watercolour
22/366



No comments:

Post a Comment