Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2024

Wednesday, 17th January 2024 - Trois

I packed beef casserole, a new left handed pen for Herbie, Hovis biscuits for Raffy and two coffee mugs made by Liz for Harriet. Tim and I set off negotiating frozen roads to Wickhambreaux. Thank goodness for Grandad and his practical ways. Herbie was making electric circuits with dough that buzzed and lit up and was keen to have Grandad as an accomplice. We went to the Ivy Barn after school. Raffy and I would have had cheese scones but the plate was bare. The raspberry and almond cake was a good replacement.

We came home and Tim went out. I rummaged through BBC and found Call the Midwife to have on in the background while I did a Slow Drawing session with Amy.

Today's card is for one of my arty buddies. It is inspired by a Slow Drawing session run by Amy Maricle. Not sure why it is called Trois.


Trois 
Pen and Watercolour
17/366


No comments:

Post a Comment