Pages

Thursday 4 January 2024

Thursday, 4th January 2024 - Weave 4/366

The forecast was for a dry morning. Tim and I took 5,079 steps around the village to post yesterday's postcard. The sun was shining and we stopped at the Village Shop for a coffee. They do a very good flat white. It was buzzing with people. I do like a bit of people watching.

In the afternoon I was with over 30 other artists from The Weald of Kent Art Society watching Graham Lock demonstrate watercolours. He painted four landscapes in about two hours. Very impressive. It was good to see everyone again. I swung by Tescos and got reduced crackers and wrapping paper to store somewhere that I will forget where by next Christmas.

We are watching Fool Me Once in the evenings. I am loving it. Full of twists, turns and a couple of murders. Perfect.

I have had a denim jacket for many many years and been sad to watch a hole getting increasingly bigger. When I got back home this afternoon it had been mended beautifully by Wendy. Many many thanks to Wendy that it now has a new lease of life.

This pattern was inspired the book Draw Yourself Calm by Amy Maricle. Great book.



Weave
Pen
4/366


No comments:

Post a Comment