Pages

Thursday 25 January 2024

Thursday, 25th January 2024 - Primrose or Primula? Actually Both

Tim and I nearly got a divorce this afternoon after a disagreement about a primrose. We had been for a walk. I was looking for something in flower that I could use for my postcard. I found a primrose in our garden. Tim was not keen on it being picked for my art. We have primulas from the supermarket in the greenhouse. That would be a good alternative. I have one on the kitchen table as my model. The Tescos labelled them as primrose. I thought a primrose was the little yellow wild one. I had a search on Google and found they are called Primula primroses. I took Tim a mug of tea to inform him. He did not/would not/will not believe that the cultivated plants are primroses. Even after seeing it in text on Google right in front of him. I rang Wendy. She confirmed I am right. Tim still wont believe me!!!

Today's postcard goes to a wonderful daughter of a beautiful friend I do not see nearly enough of. 


Primrose or Primula? Actually Both 
Pen and Watercolour
25/366


No comments:

Post a Comment