Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2024

Tuesday, 9th January 2024 - Pink Carnations for Maggie 9/366

Tim was in London for the day. I had the kitchen to explore ink on Yupo paper on every available surface. It is still challenging and very very messy. I had a wonderful couple of hours listening to Radio 4.

I was sorry not to meet my Gorgeous Grannies for coffee this morning. I hope to catch up soon when everyone is feeling well.

It was cold but the sun shone so I dragged my lazy body out for a walk. I crunched through snow in the fields just a few feet from our garden which is devoid of snow. I felt so much better for a muddy slodge about in my wellies. I came home, lit the fire and made a massive lentil stew that will keep us fed for the next few days.

Today's postcard is for new January baby. Carnations are the flower associated with January and love and affection. Welcome little one.


Pink Carnations for Maggie
Watercolour
9/366




No comments:

Post a Comment