Pages

Thursday 11 January 2024

Thursday, 11th January 2024 - Snowdrops for a January Baby

Camillo had me doing a five minute pancake stretch pose this morning. He suggested I could put my elbows on the floor. You must be joking!!! Trying my best here Camillo.

My studio was a very cosy space to spend a couple of hours in today. I love the smell of paint and paper it has. 

A 7000 step walk took us around the village this afternoon. Postcards were posted. I came back to read my book and fell asleep in front of the woodburner.

This evening I have gessoed four boards with a blue ground ready for a day of oil painting with The Viridians tomorrow. I am planning for it to be a very productive day.

Today's postcard is to celebrate the arrival of a baby boy. Snowdrops are associated with a January birth and representing hope and love. Hello and welcome little one.


Snowdrops for a January Baby
Pen and Watercolour
11/366


No comments:

Post a Comment