Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2024

Wednesday, 24th January 2024 - Birthday at Bayte

I didn't get a chance to do much this morning apart from fold and put away a few unmentionables before Pippa whisked me off to St Leonards with June. Linda suggested we do to Bayte for lunch. Great choice. We were too early for the lunch menu so we shared toasted ginger loaf with salted butter which was delicious and toasted banana loaf with espresso butter which was even better. At midday we shared a plate of cheese and organic charcuterie, curly kale and the tastiest dish we all agreed was the trout and beetroot tartare and creme fraiche. A great way to celebrate Pippa's birthday to be. I will be going back to explore St Leonards further. 

Tim is out for the evening. I am weeping my way through back to back episodes of Call the Midwife.


Birthday at Bayte 
Pen and Watercolour
24/366



No comments:

Post a Comment