Pages

Sunday 7 January 2024

Sunday, 7th January 2023 - For Natalie 7/366

Fine weather this morning had Tim chopping logs to warm our cockles over the incoming cold spell. I was pruning and planting a rose. I filled a watering can for the rose. There was a blockage. I gave it a shake and a prod that produced two mice out the spout - unfortunately their demise had been a few days earlier. Yeeerkkk.

I made bread following Si's recipe to have with fishcakes that Tim made. It was ok but did not have the crispy crust that Si achieves. I think we need an oven that has a steam feature.

I am hoping that the snow that is forecast does not prevent me having a birthday coffee tomorrow.

Today's postcard is for first cousin once removed, Natalie. 



For Natalie
Pen and Watercolour
7/366


No comments:

Post a Comment