Pages

Monday 8 January 2024

Monday, 8th January 2024 - Snow Flurries 8/366

There were some pretty snow flurries today. Not enough fell to make a snowman. I met Sarah in Cranbrook. Sarah needed to get meat from a very jolly butcher. I was tempted by the newly made Gala pie and got a couple of slices to take to the grandchildren later in the week. They are good at sharing with their grandmother. We had mugs of coffee and shared a bacon roll with chilli jam to celebrate her birthday tomorrow. She will be too busy to see me on her actual birthday. We did a trawl through a charity shop. They had some books that I hope Hetty and Raffy will like. A bargain at 50p each. I checked them on Google when I got home to make sure they were of appropriate age for them.

This evening I had been playing around with ink on Yupo paper. All a bit disastrous in the end as I fiddled too much and ended up with a lot of brown. I think I can wash it off to have another go tomorrow. I had a great time messing about. It's harder than they make it look on Instagram.



Snow Flurries
Watercolour
8/366


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely postcard Kate! What a fab idea- I love it! Very curious to see how it goes… I hope you make lots of connections 🙂 love, Lucy

    ReplyDelete