Pages

Sunday 21 January 2024

Sunday, 21st January 2024 - Lichen

Storm Isha has been building during the day. As I type it is rampaging around the country. Hopefully our trees will still be vertical in the morning and we won't lose power.We have had to close the woodburner down as the downdraft filled our kitchen with smoke. Damn the wind.

Tim was back to hedge trimming today. He has a new hedge trimmer making a tough job possibly a little more enjoyable. I was clearing ferns and potting up Hesperantha coccinea whose roots were dangling out their pots. I had a good audio book to keep me company.

Update on my hellebores. They are still looking perky. Splitting the stems seems to work.

The main purpose for my postcard project to keep in touch with friends and family. Today's postcard is for neighbours who we would like to get to know better. The perfect use for one of my postcards.


Lichen 
Pen and Acrylic Ink
21/366


No comments:

Post a Comment