Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

Monday, 30th April 2018 - Hyacinth Shoots

Well that was a abundance of rain. The drains in Headcorn turned into fountains.

John, LeeLee and I spent a couple of hours mulling over the Weald of Kent Art Society for the year and into next. I have delegated some tasks. This feels so good. A tip from my Eat Your Frog book which I am still working my way through.

I have had two emails, one phone message and a text informing me that my art class has been cancelled this evening due to flooding in the school. I admire their thoroughness in contacting students.

I spent an hour and a half - at least - cooking our 243 calories meal for this evening. I think I have expended them already. Time and calories obviously don't equate.

Harriet, Herbs and I visited Mum. She was in the lounge partaking in a music session. It was wonderful to see her actually enjoying herself.

Harriet found me a bunch of pink hyacinths. They are now scenting the kitchen. Thank you for my gift.


Hyacinth Shoots
Pen and Watercolour
140lb Rough Clairefontaine
26cm x 17cm
£40 Unframed


No comments:

Post a Comment