Pages

Monday 2 April 2018

Monday, 2nd April 2018 - Sarah, Tim and a Stranger

Happy Easter Monday to you.

On my list of things to do was to plant my runner beans from Richard and the bulbs from Brenda. Done. I have investigated some seeds I planted a while ago. The broad beans are up. The sweet peas are slowly making an appearance. The other pots nothing. I emptied one out. Then another and another. I seem to have been growing woodlice. Many, many, many pots of woodlouse. Not a seed in sight. Most odd. I think they were 'mange tout' - well, something has definitely been and gone and done that!!! Could it have been the woodlice?

I have started tidying my studio in readiness for my course. There is a lot of sorting to do. I need a bigger space.

We had chocolate cake and tea, Tim had beer and no cake, at Sarah and Nigel's. Issac played with his tractor, tractor train and tractor plane.

I made a thin salty broccoli soup and flat cheese scones for dinner. What a waste of an hour.


Sarah, Tim and a Stranger
Pen and Watercolour
140lb HP

No comments:

Post a Comment