Pages

Saturday 7 April 2018

Saturday, 7th April 2018 - Watching Prisoners

Today my oil painting course officially starts with Roisin O'Farrel. How wonderfully exciting. I will take a look at it later but managed to catch the on-line welcome talk. Looks marvelous for far.

What a glorious sunny day. I went out without my coat, then came back and put it on with a scarf. It was deceptive out there.

Tim and I parted ways. He went into the village hall to show what the Benenden Neighbourhood Plan group have been up to. I went into Tenterden to do my stewarding stint with Clive at the Weald of Kent Art Society exhibition. Last day today. I have returned home with all my paintings. I would have been troubled a few years ago, now I don't mind. They can always go on the dining room walls for guests to purchase.

I was wandering the aisles of Tescos when Tom phoned. He was behind me! He has driven from Northampton just to see me. What more could a Mum ask for on the day before her birthday. Steak for dinner?  Yes, got that too. Just add Tim, Harriet and the children.



Watching Prisoners
Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment