Pages

Sunday 29 April 2018

Sunday, 29th April 2018 - Bluebells of Benenden

I have lots of dairy free products in my fridge. My guests didn't consume much. They had a five course meal on the steam train last night. What a lovely thing to do.

Tim suggested we start the 5:2 diet. He has done this with success before. So Monday and Thursday we reduce to 500 calories. I had better stock up today. We weighed 125 grams of potato. It is such a piddly portion to what we normally eat. We will be a thin as rakes in no time.

I needed a little help with the WOKAS website. I find it time consuming and frustrating. Tim came to my side. Over an hour later I have learnt a little. Tim has tested his patience levels. The bits I needed to add are added. My over enthusiastic clicking was nearly under control. Bloody technology.

Donning wellies and hooded anoraks (how charming we looked) we struck out in the drizzle. A disgusting start to our walk. We were rewarded by ceasing rain and finding 'just about to flower' hawthorn. We have a vase of stems in the kitchen hoping to force it into flower in time for 5.34 am for the Morris hats on May Day.

I had a great evening with expressive paint splattering. So has the floor, dishwasher, sink and tablecloth - whoops.


Bluebells of Benenden
Watercolour
140lb NOT
17cm x 25 cm
£40 Unframed

No comments:

Post a Comment