Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Thursday, 12th April 2018 - Colouring

I have decided that going to bed after midnight and getting up late, is not the way to continue. I am out of kilter with the rest of the family. So I now set my alarm. The problem is I have not as yet revised my bedtime. I am feeling a tad tired. Tonight, I will get to bed earlier. My book is a distraction from sleep. I like to read just a few pages snuggled under the duvet but then it becomes a few chapters the clock has marched on.

Harriet, Hetty, Bella and Herbie met me for juice, tea and colouring at Mum's nursing home. She seems well but a bit frail. She walking about really well which is so heartening to see.

Tom was told he would know by 3pm if the offer had been accepted on a house in Northampton. We waited and WhatsApp'ed. Two hours later he phoned to say he had been successful and accepted. I expected no less. We are so very pleased for him. Excellent news Tom. I am still not sure you should get a dog. Get a rat. Much less of a commitment. I worked in the 'Animal House' at school. They bred mice and rats for dissection - I am not sure they are allowed to now. I saved Eric. Mum was not so delighted.

My many items on my list, this is a very important part of eating your frog, have been crossed off, bar one. A satisfying end to the day.



Colouring
Pen and Watercolour
140lb Torchon Clairefontaine

lTP/LTP
Today we had an on-line tutorial with RĂ². It was to answer questions and keep us on track. My brush is too big and my palette knife too small. We have to keep feeding our well or it will run dry.
I have put a ground on a couple of boards ready for a timed challenge tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Tom! good luck with the ceiling tiles......

    ReplyDelete