Pages

Monday 23 April 2018

Monday, 23rd April 2018 - Bluebells

I wasn't allowed any more Ramipril until I had a blood test. I visited the nurse for my extraction. Now I have to check my blood pressure daily for a fortnight.

The Weald of Kent Art Society held their committee meeting at our kitchen table. The group is getting stronger in numbers. There are lots of events being organised for the year ahead.

I nipped over to see Mum. I thought (wrongly) that she seemed in rather good spirits. The staff and I thought (probably wrongly) it was due to an appointment for an ECG and blood test for Friday. I got a text from my brother saying that she has arranged for the manager of another nursing home to come and see her tomorrow. WHAT!!! I am heading over there tomorrow morning to try and find out what and why. You cannot but admire her tenacity.

It was mark making at art class this evening. I had a lovely expressive time with ink, sticks and card. Next week my tutor said I should work bigger. I am looking forward to it already.

Tim picked me a bunch of bluebells from our woods. They are sitting on the kitchen table.


Bluebells
Watercolour
140lb Not 
26cm x 20cm
£40 Unframed

LTP/LTP Course
I have been watching the Craft section of Module 2. It is about composition. Some of it is familiar. Unity, balance and variety I understand but have never heard of them in connection with art.

No comments:

Post a Comment