Pages

Friday 27 April 2018

Friday, 27th April 2018 - Mouse

My day was good until I visited Mum this afternoon. I caught up with news before entering her room. After a trip to the GP and various medical examinations she is delighted to be prescribed morphine. It was not a pleasant time for myself. She is angry with me for telling the home about her secret visit from Whitegates and was going to tell me that she didn't want to see me again. Luckily, I am not sure is that is quite the correct term, I was not alone in my outlandish behaviour. If she is cross and dismisses us all she will get no visitors so at the moment has backtracked. I left feeling strung out. On my way home I got a comforting mug of tea with kind words in front of a woodburner. Thank you.

I have nothing much else for you today.


Mouse
Pen and Watercolour
140lb Rough Clairefontaine
22cm x 17cm
£40 Unframed



No comments:

Post a Comment