Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Tuesday, 17th April 2018 - Viola Trio

Have you ever been out during the day and wondered whether you remembered to put on antiperspirant. Thinking that you may smell at any moment. A surreptitious sniff of an armpit confirms all is well.

Sarah sent me a message about meeting up for coffee. We were both far too busy. So we made it just a quick one. I needed to go to Cranbrook and get some bits from the pharmacy for Mum so it coincided quite nicely for location and time. If I knew what the visit to Mum was going to bring I may have had more than a coffee. She was waiting for the GP to visit for excruciating pain. Considering this she managed to write a couple of cards beforehand. Being present during the visit was quite embarrassing. Speaking of her inability to eat due to sickness when there was a plate of partly consumed toast and marmite next to her. A few bodily malfunctions were discussed. She has antibiotics which will hopefully cure her. It is such a shame as she really could be having a charming time.

Harriet and I took Herbie to be weighed. He doesn't like being without clothes and let the health visitor, all the other mums and babies know. I admire his vocal capacity. He is doing really well. I am so proud of him and Harriet. Well done good team work.

I was delighted with a trip to Tescos. I got twenty violas for £3 and twenty petunias for £3. What a lot of plants for very little money. I spent a happy time in the sun putting them in pots to adorn the patio. I am so charmed by them that I have potted some up to keep on the kitchen window cill.

My To-Do list was far far far too long. A good many items will have to be delegated to Wednesday.


Viola Trio
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT
27cm x 25cm
£60 Unframed

1 comment:

  1. You do have me giggling in my lunchbreak with your hygiene anecdotes and Grandmas inedible half-eaten toast.

    I love this painting, please may I buy it for my new house? xxx

    ReplyDelete