Pages

Sunday 8 April 2018

Sunday, 8th April 2018 - New Roofs

I am privileged to have had a glorious birthday. Harriet and I had a joint birthday cake made by Tom. It was a carrot cake sandwiched with cheesecake, dripping in frosting, studded with rainbows, unicorns, roses and candles. I have had gifts galore. Spending it with my family and cake made it a perfect birthday.

Wendy took Tony, Tim and myself on a long long long walk this afternoon. Starting in Frittenden going via Sissinghurst Castle gardens, the gardens are looking and smelling charming, and back to The Bell and Jorrocks for drinks, crisps and nuts.

Tim cooked me birthday pizza in our Giles and Poster pizza oven. It is a marvelous device. Followed by a film with the rather gorgeous Johnny Depp.

My Withings tells me today I have walked 13,166 steps and burnt 201 calories. I may have to cut down on my cake intake tomorrow.


New Roofs
Watercolour
140lb Torchon Clairefontaine

No comments:

Post a Comment