Pages

Saturday 28 April 2018

Saturday, 28th April 2018 - 'Enorma' Runner Beans

I may have a solution for the disappearance of my broad beans. Monty Don told me that when planting they should be put sideways. Plant them flat and they may rot. Could possibly be my problem. I have a 75% success rate with the runner beans. 20% germination of sweetpeas. The pea/bean situation is looking meagre this year.

I had to rummage in my recipe box for my Mum's Lemon drizzle cake recipe which is dairy free for my intolerant guests. What a height it reached.

I took my irritable mood to my studio and shut the door. I have been working on getting my pictures ready for my website.

I think Instagram has fooled me into opening another Facebook page. I now have spread myself thinly on social media even though my BMI says I am overweight.


'Enorma' Runner Beans
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT
37cm x 37cm
£40 Unframed

No comments:

Post a Comment