Pages

Monday 16 April 2018

Monday, 16th April 2018 - Back to School

I would like to say I was up before sunrise but even at 6.30am the sun had beaten me. I have great guests who enjoyed my breakfast. I am getting to like them even better. They have their four day stay planned so don't need me for suggestions.

Hetty and Bella are back at school. How wonderful to see their joy in going. They were wearing what looked like dresses but had shorts. Excellent idea when they spend most of their playtime upside down.

I did some weeding under the feeble sun. This is not what was forecast. My runner beans from Richard are up - well two of them. They have had a good drenching to get the rest on the way.

My art class has started back. I knew we were working in pen and ink which I like. The copying of a Van Gogh I was not so keen on. My tutor does know this and did ask if I was happy to tackle it. It is to learn technique so I gave it a stubborn unenthusiastic go. It would have been better if I had used a bigger piece of paper.


Back to School
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT
20cm x 12cm
£40 Unframed

No comments:

Post a Comment