Pages

Thursday 31 May 2018

Thursday, 31st May 2018 - Fruit Bowl

I have had a splendid day mostly due to spending part of it with Harriet, Hetty, Bella and Herbie. I helped out at the family trip to the dentist by holding Herbie in front of a huge mirror. He was very taken with the handsome blue eyed baby. Cocolicous provided us with sustenance before hitting the playground. Bella did a few times.

My stitches are out. The nurse said 'beautiful'. I am sure she was referring to me and not the scar. Bella said it is shaped like a star.

My new pink phone has arrived and is up and running after having to find many a log-in, password and secret code. You can now text me to your hearts content.

Damn it. My guests have not had cake with their tea. It is a 500 calorie day. What torture having the cake tempting me.

Some of my evening has been occupied with Lucifer. We are on season one. It is getting better. There are three seasons in total. What a treat.


Fruit Bowl
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment