Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

Friday, 25th May 2018 - Wild Roses

I heaved my body out of bed. It really didn't want to get up this morning.

Have you been to The Pilgrims Way Artists exhibition? It a well worth a visit to Lenham. Tim, Harriet, Herbie and I went today. There is a mix of work. Good, very good, bad and a bit on the ugly side. I would have spent a few hundred pounds. Beauty being in the eye of the beholder was true for Tim and I. Differing on opinion we had tea instead. If art does not float your boat then the architecture of the barn may. Glorious building and setting.

My phone fell out my back pocket into the toilet. Good thing it was before I had had a pee for retrieval purposes. It doesn't work any longer. I cannot text or WhatsApp until further notice.

If you are waiting for the camera footage results then sorry nothing apart from our cat showed last night BUT as I type I can hear the food being tucked into again. The camera is set up. I will review in the morning.

These roses have planted themselves in our garden. Prickly little blighters.


Wild Roses
Watercolour
140lb NOT


No comments:

Post a Comment