Pages

Saturday 12 May 2018

Saturday, 12th May 2018 - Hens and Violas

It is Saturday. I keep thinking it is Sunday. I turned on the radio to listen to The Archers Omnibus while making up guests rooms and wondered what had happened. Tomorrow. I have it to look forward to tomorrow.

Social Media is a complex beast. It is like being on a roundabout with many turnings and not knowing which one to take. Take the one that feels right to find you back on the roundabout again. Two steps forward and one step back.

Our neighbour had a surprise 80th birthday party today. He didn't look terribly thrilled. I thoroughly understand. I am not too keen on surprises either. A lot of the delight is in the anticipation.

Mum rang me. She needs some more bubble bath. I can do that.

I am looking forward to Sunday being a Sunday, not a Saturday.


Hens and Violas
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT
25cm x 15cm
£40 Unframed.

No comments:

Post a Comment