Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

Friday, 11th May 2018 - Alliums

It is a rather tired Kate that types for you this evening. It has been a good day. A long day.

Tom called his parents. Good lad. It is good to hear his dating news. He has been looking at bathroom plans for his new house. House purchasing can be a slow frustrating process. I hope it all goes successfully.

Herbie loves his playmat. I was watching and wondering how many steps he would clock up if I put my Withings watch on his ankle. Many many thousands I guess and very speedy ones too.

The two commissions I have been working on have been handed over. I hope they will be happy in their new homes. It was a lovely thing to do touched with worry.

Another set of guests. Again no cake eaten. We ate it after our dinner this evening. I love a slice of coffee and walnut.

I planted pots up with alliums in the winter. They are just coming into flower. For an onion it is a thing of beauty.

I have been inspired by The Big Painting Challenge to paint big. Tonights picture is one of the largest I have attempted for a while.


Alliums
Ink and Watercolour
35cm x 55cm
140lb NOT
£40 Unframed

No comments:

Post a Comment