Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Tuesday, 22nd May 2018 - Recovery Jigger

My bed was lonely last night.

It was good to have guests to get up for. I have a touch of the lummox today.

Harriet took me for my carcinoma excision. I saw the scalpel coming towards my forehead immediately after local anesthetic was injected. The nurse must had read my concern and said it works straight away. I am not so sure about that. Bit stingy to start with. No making beds or gardening tomorrow. Thank you Harriet and Herbie for being there. It means a lot. I would have been fine alone. I could have gone alone. It was wonderful to have reassuring company. The Fentimans Mandarin and Seville Orange Jigger was very much appreciated.

I am not alone in my bed tonight.


Recovery Jigger
Watercolour
140lb NOT
26cm x 18cm
£40 Unframed


No comments:

Post a Comment