Pages

Saturday 19 May 2018

Saturday, 19th May 2018 - Watching Harry and Megan

I ate some reduced trout last night. It sent me slightly off kilter today.

The bits of the Royal Wedding I caught today did look amazing. What a perfect day. I hope they manage to get some peace. I cannot imagine anything worse than all that scrutiny.

Bella was showing me her fascinating book on the sea while a disgruntled Tescos delivery man was standing on my doorstep. He should have rung the doorbell. I found him eventually.

It was a warmer trip out in the MG. We met up with Mike and Pippa and sat on the steps of Tenterden railway station in the sun.

Damn I forgot to check my lillies for beetles.

I have two single male guests staying. It's a tough job.


Watching Harry and Megan
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment