Pages

Sunday 13 May 2018

Sunday, 13th May 2018 - Fields of Buttercups

A busy working day.

It was vital for my well being that I got out the house and into the countryside.

I am struggling with building my website. I know what I don't want. I am not sure what I do want. It is a pile of scribbled on A4 sheets of paper. What font? I don't know. What colour? I don't want green. Or do I? Clean, easy to use. Yes. How? Wix looks good but Weebly could be better. I have not got the foggiest. Tim is trying to guide me but ends of laughing at my confusion. I give up. For today.

Have you watched Lucifer? I can't quite decide if I find him attractive or not. It is possibly the black eyeliner which is causing a conflict within me.


Fields of Buttercups
Watercolour
140lb NOT
27cm x 17cm
£40 Unframed

Learn to Paint/Love to Paint with Róisín O'Farrell
This evening I shut myself in my studio with a time limit of an hour to paint a chair. The instructions were to take a photo, crop, sketch on a board with a ground, paint using a palette knife. Done. Oils are great. I think I could be happier using a traditional palette as the paint slips around on the glass one I have. I will take a look on Amazon. I will add photos tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. After a few episodes you may love Lucifer...did Harriet introduce you to him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We found him by accident. It is a sort of love/hate relationship.

    ReplyDelete