Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2018

Tuesday, 29th May 2018 - Forty Seven Calories

I took Mum to The Conquest Hospital. She saw a Gastroenterology consultant and has a CT scan booked. Onto have an eye test and drops with frontal pressure looking good, another room and a back of the eye scan which showed an increase in fluid, next room with a consultant who put in an anaesthetic and antibiotics, into the corridor for a bit before lastly having an implant by injection into her eye to reduce the fluid. She looked a bit shattered as she wheeled her zimmer to the car. I was back home by about 3pm. A successful trip. Well done Mum.

Bella has lost her first tooth. It is momentous event when you are five. I hope the Tooth Fairy remembers.

We have moved our 500 calorie day to Tuesday this week. I needed to have a piece of toast and marmite on my return from Hastings. I think I am just about on track today after having salad for tea.

The rain has been torrential.


Forty Seven Calories
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment