Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

Friday, 18th May 2018 - Aquilegia

I have had the most unusual afternoon. Harriet took me into the girls school to watch their version of the Royal Wedding. The children were all dressed in wedding outfits. The local vicar performed a wedding service for two bears. It was a most bizarre occasion. I had an glorious time.

We have had a few loses in the garden. I no longer have swathes verbena bonariensis that I loved with its willowy ways. What was a charming fuschia was not as hardy as proclaimed. It is now a dead stump.  Watching Gardeners World with its floriferous ways just makes things worse. Again the guilt trip of what we should be doing this weekend. Bugger off. I have better things to do.


Aquilegia
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment