Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Tuesday, 15th May 2018 - Computer Support

Harriet and Herbie helped me get my rooms prepared for a new influx of guests. The bnb world has changed. A couple of years ago I would have been back to back with guests. I am not the only one down on guests. It is possibly due to the arrival of Airbnb. There are pages and pages of listings in the area. As things have worked out it is a pleasant way of working with less guests and more time for the finer things in life. I do like my guests. Other peoples lives are so much more interesting than mine.

Sarah was marooned at her home. I had two very pleasant coffees sitting with her in her garden in the sun. I hope she is ok as she seemed a bit serious today.

Mum was looking good today. She was out of her room and sitting eating jelly with fruit topped with cream mountains.


Computer Support
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment