Pages

Sunday 6 May 2018

Sunday, 6th May 2018 - Compositionally Flawed

It was probably not such a bad thing that I forgot to put on my watch this morning. I have travelled very few steps today. With nothing to record I wonder if the App is concerned for my wellbeing.

The hallway is now stain blocked. I was pleased to have a painting companion this afternoon as it is a laborious task. We were still painting when this evenings episode of The Archers came on.

I gave up list writing as it was getting unachievable in its mounting length. I think I need to start again as my mind cannot retain all the things I should/would/could be doing.

While watching The Big Painting Challenge we left the doors and windows open to expel the paint fumes. The hall was buzzing with Maybugs. What amazing looking creatures they are.

I rebelled against the law of compositional odds in my painting this evening. Just because I can.



Compositionally Flawed
Watercolour
140lb NOT
26cm x 18cm
£40 Unframed

No comments:

Post a Comment