Pages

Sunday 27 May 2018

Sunday, 27th May 2018 - Waitrose Reductions

Wow that was an amazing storm last night. We watched it from the safety of our bed.

I woke this morning in a worry that my alarm had not gone off. I would normally use my phone but this now being water damaged is now nonfunctional. I set the clock and my iPad. It was light the birds were singing. It was 4.30am. I had another two hours to fret about alarms.

Shhh. Don't tell the guests but I have run out of bacon. This has happened previously but never been a problem as Wards the Butchers has plenty in stock. It is Sunday. They are shut. I had to buy some from Waitrose. It looks lovely bacon so that is ok but not from the village of Benenden that I mention in my literature.

I sweated my way through piles of ironing. Duvet covers and pillow cases are not the best way to spend a hot day.

Tom has come home for the night. He is finding out that house purchasing can be a slow and painful process. I have squeezed him into my studio between canvases and easels.


Waitrose Reductions
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment