Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

Monday, 7th May 2018 - 280 Calorie Butternut Mulligatawny

The thrill of decorating got me out of bed bright and early or was it the need for a mug of tea and a pee?

I wrote a list sitting outside in the early morning sun. Unfortunately, I seem to have mislaid it.

The hallway has had the majority of my attention today. It is looking good for it. A couple more days and I will be able to reinstate the furniture.

I dipped in and out of the garden for painting breaks. The sun had a powerful kick.

The Enorma runner beans are looking delightful with their marigold companions.

Monday is a 500 calorie day. Tim has found a plethora of recipes on the web. Tonights stew was delicious.


280 Calorie Butternut Mulligatawny
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT
27cm x 17cm

No comments:

Post a Comment