Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Thursday, 24th May 2018 - A Delusion of Creatives

I had a long list written by the time I had drunk my first mug of tea. Very few items have been struck off. I blame Tim. We spent a lovely afternoon with his Mum mending her windows and drinking tea. Looking over the cliff the sea was looking greyly calm.

I was back in just enough time to finish a bit of programme organising before heading to the Weald of Kent Art Society AGM. It was ill attended. For what reason? Probably not the most entertaining event for a Thursday evening. There were a few ideas thrown into discussion for mulling over. I enjoyed the limited company.

My head feels like I have walked into a wall.

We were in the kitchen and Tim questioned a noise. I said it was the cat eating her food in the utility room. The bowl wobbles on the tiled floor. A very distinctive sound. He said the cat was sitting at his feet. There is a mystery beast is in our midst. The motion camera has been set up. I will review the footage in the morning.


A Delusion of Creatives
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment