Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

Friday, 4th May 2018 - Unfinished Cow Parsley

Due to slow drying times I have posted an unfinished piece of work until tomorrow.
I have been painting. Not picture painting. Of course it was perfectly executed painting but of the woodwork in our hallway. It is going to be one long job. A bit of Wham made it enjoyable. Thank goodness I was not out in the sunshine soaking up the rays.

Herbie has been in good voice today. Harriet has found him some books in the loft that he adores. I am not sure she is going to be able to keep up with his pureeing needs. He has a fine appetite.

While Tim was collecting our breadmaker from Waitrose I dropped in on Mum. She is not too bad but not quite right. I didn't have the energy to speak with Manuel today. Hopefully Chris visiting this weekend will sort a few things out.

I am absolutely terrified as I type. We are watching a horror film. I have half an eye on it and that it far too much. It has everything demons, and vomiting blood and self destructing birds. I wont be getting out of bed for a wee tonight. Make sure your feet are tucked under your duvet.


Unfinished Cow Parsley
Watercolour and Ink
140lb NOT

1 comment:

  1. I dont know what is left to do but i very much like this as it is

    ReplyDelete