Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Wednesday, 28th March 2018 - Splendid Amaryllis

Before I had had my first cup of tea Mum was on the phone. Things are all sorted for her to move into a nursing home. She has an assessment tomorrow and should be in by Tuesday. This afternoon she was saying that she would like to stay where she is. Sorry very little chance.

I have finished three of my pictures that need to be done by Sunday. I will review them in the morning and may tweek a brushstroke here or there.

I have got Herbie a playmat instead of an Easter egg. It is rather stimulating. He will have to keep his enjoyment to short bursts. I hope Herbie gives Harriet a better night. She looked a tad exhausted today. I think four months without a full nights sleep would take its toll on anyone. I am so proud of her. What an amazing daughter I have.

I have the house to myself this evening and found One Born Every Minute - I had forgotten how traumatic it is. Great programme. The babies keep interrupting my painting.


Splendid Amaryllis
Pen and Watercolour
140lb Torchon Clairefontaine

No comments:

Post a Comment