Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Tuesday, 20th March 2018 - Belated Birthday

The garden is abundant with daffodils and primroses. My sweet peas have emerged but there is no sign of the beans. I will have a poke around in the pots. My greater leaved amaryllis is about to flower.

It is lovely to go away but good to get home especially when greeted with a very talkative Herbie. He has been working on lots of intonation and pitch volume in our absence. There is little doubt that he will not be overruled by his sisters. Harriet has delayed Bella's birthday for us. She opened Harry Potter gifts from Tom. He is now back in Northampton. It was wonderful to be able to spend a decent amount of time with him. Maybe next time he will bring a girlfriend. When I was his age I had a ten and an eight year old. No pressure Tom. He sped his way home with a fixed car. Jon Carter is the man of motor mechanical genius.

Bella was given her presents from Tim and I after school. Their living room has become a major construction site. Hetty and Bella work as a well oil machine when Lego building. No adult help needed. I should not have concerned myself that it is for 8-12 year olds.

Mum has been discharged from hospital today. She is partly functioning. She has been assessed and back at Oakside for the time being. I was going to visit her this evening but she said she was too tired. There are a couple of future options open if need be.



Belated Birthday
Pen and watercolour
140lb CP Clairefontaine
24cm x 18cm

No comments:

Post a Comment