Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

Thursday, 29th March 2018 - Breakfast Book Club

It is a rare occasion that I go out for breakfast. Pippa, Sarah, Kath and I had book group at 9.45am at The Lime Wharf Cafe. The bacon was cooked to perfection. There was a lot to discuss including the book. Kath will probably be in a new house by the time we have our next meeting. The house they are moving to is gorgeous.

I checked in with Mum. She is moving to a nursing home on Tuesday. She wont like it but seems to think a bed with moveable parts will be the solution.

The paintings I did yesterday I reviewed in daylight. I have started again.

I had a very nice dover sole while discussing Mum latest antics with my siblings at The Globe Inn. It was packed and we had live music to entertain us.


Breakfast Book Club
Pen and Watercolour
140lb Torchon Clairefontaine

No comments:

Post a Comment