Pages

Sunday 4 March 2018

Sunday, 4th March 2018 - Amaryllis 'Singleton'

When I dropped by Sarah's for coffee last Monday her table had a stunning three flowered (possibly more) amaryllis in the centre. I admired it thoroughly. I have fondly been attending to mine but it seems to be terribly keen on growing leaves with just the thought of a flower bud.

I have an artist staying. I would have be thrilled if he had been the painting type. He is musically inclined so interesting to a point. I am hoping to get a free CD of the music he is here to record. I will make sure I serve a delightful breakfast tomorrow.

My art group, not the Monday night one, the society one, has an exhibition in just under a month. I would like to and probably will put some paintings in but cannot decide what to do. I need a few nights sleep when inspiration tends to come to me when I am in some weird not asleep not awake mode. I will have a pad and pencil under my pillow to write this epiphany or it will be gone by the morning and just be a nagging fuzz at the back of my brain.

I feel a need to mention the weather....it has rained on and off all day.


Amaryllis 'Singleton'
Mixed Media
140lb Torchon Clairefontaine
26cm x 18cm

1 comment: