Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Friday, 9th March 2018 - Drizzle

I have been briefly contemplating my future. I decided not to have a plan. Life takes its own course which I can bend a little here and there. I am possibly going to do an oil painting course. Oh the dizzy heights of my ambition. I am quite thrilled at the idea. Watercolour will always be my first love.

The weather was dismal on my drive to The Conquest hospital. Mum is not happy but then she is not getting five mugs of tea brought to her during the night. Her head was looking much better in an upright position due to reduced opiates. She was telling me that she is concerned that they are not concerned that she has not eaten for six days. It must be contagious as the woman in the bed opposite said she hadn't had anything to eat or drink all day - it was late afternoon when I visited.

I didn't know until today that badgers killed and ate lambs. I was saddened to hear this happened. Hopefully the rest of the flock will be safe.


Drizzle
Watercolour
140lb Torchon Clairefontaine
25cm x 16cm

No comments:

Post a Comment