Pages

Monday 5 March 2018

Monday, 5th March 2018 - Apologies from Maggie and Pat

I don't think I am going to be offered a music CD from my guests. The breakfast I served them was delicious in every way but they seem to have their minds on music rather than gifting.

I am boggling with WOKAS meetings. We had a sub committee meeting first followed by a longer full committee one. Lots of sorting out of the Spring Exhibition. Following a major failure of productive creativity at my art class this evening (I went with a blank piece of beautiful watercolour paper and returned home with it still blank) I don't know if I will find the impetus to produce any work.

The best part of the day was getting smiles, goos and coos from Herbie. Oh, and the banana and butterscotch cake LeeLee brought to the meetings was mighty tasty.


Apologies from Maggie and Pat
Pen and Waterolour
140lb CP
22cm x 16cm

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no cd. I should really read before asking such benine questions.

    ReplyDelete