Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Thursday, 1st March 2018 - Cabin Fever

I was treated to another phone call from Mum. Her glass is half full again. She must be exhausted not knowing which way up she is.

My phone app threatened heavy snow all day. I planned my day around this. Whilst clearing out my studio I uncovered the curtains for Tim's study. He has had a bare pole hanging for months. Poor neglected man. They just needed taking up. What a bloody palaver. I couldn't even use the sewing machine to speed along the seam, being the bottom one, it needs hand sowing. The cotton gods were against me sending knots, breakages, fraying and impossibly small eyed needles. They are done. They are up. I hopped between Radio Kent, Radio 2 and Radio 4 to try and found a weather forecast I agreed with. I find Ken Bruce incredibly irritating.


Cabin Fever
Mixed Media
140lb Torchon Clairefontaine
27cm x 18cm

No comments:

Post a Comment