Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Thursday, 22nd March 2018 - Periwinkle

Sarah and I were going to have coffee in the Waterloo House Tea Rooms. I wasn't sure about the boarded up window. We had an americano and cappuccino in Cocolicious accompanied by a couple of weeks of stories. Stoneydales had some bargain short flat brushes that I need for oil painting, some fluffy chicks and feathers for my Easter twig and some paint for brave Sarah to make people for her son's wedding cake.

I went into the jewellery shop to see if they could mend my earrings. After being buzzed in we were greeted by two whippets and the jeweller who said he could not mend my butterfly earrings as they were paste. I thought this meant costume jewellery but having since looked it up found it refers to cut glass. He has my fuschia earrings that he is going to put posts on. It all seemed a bit vague about price. He has my number.

Herbie tried some baby rice. He prefers fruit.

The garden is a messy project that Tim and I tackled a tiny bit of this afternoon. I thought I wanted to be inside painting pictures but once outside with Ed found it an enjoyable experience.



Periwinkle
Watercolour
140lb CP Clairefontaine
26cm x 18cm

No comments:

Post a Comment