Pages

Friday 30 March 2018

Friday, 30th March 2018 - Five go to Caxton Cottage

After Tescos delivered and I made ready for a guest - just the one - I shut my studio door, turned on the music and continued with my exhibition pictures. I am reasonably happy with them at the moment. I may not feel the same way in the morning.

Tony and I decided that the heavy rain meant we would cancel our walk this afternoon.

While Tony, Wendy, Mike, Pippa and Tim were sampling the charms of The Three Leg Cross brewery I sat with Mum. She was exhaustingly talkative. I must admit that her move to a nursing home might be not such a bad thing. They have gone from five to ten and another two next week residents at Oakside. I am not sure if they increase the staff but they were working extremely hard when I was there. Mum would not like having to wait to have her buzzer answered.

I got collected and we had dinner at Mike and Pippa's. There is still quite a bit of work to do. I hope it is not taking a toll on their minds and bodies. We had a lovely evening with lovely food and lovely company. Still not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips. There was just a touch of brandy in the oranges and it would have been rude to refuse them.


Five go to Caxton Cottage
Pen
140lb Torchon Clairefontaine


No comments:

Post a Comment