Pages

Sunday 25 March 2018

Sunday, 25th March - Broken

I don't like losing things. Today I have lost an hour. It was the one I found six months ago.

I have listened to an episode of The Archers three times this week and each time I have cried. It is only a drama but we know of someone who died from sepsis and it is a horrid thing.

I have cut four mounts for my pictures now I just need to do the painting. They are stacked up in my head.

For the whole of my life I thought that acoustic music was instrumental. Recently I found out it is not and thoroughly enjoying the selection that Alexa plays for me. I sung my way through ironing bags of bed and breakfast linen.

Our biscotti jar is full again. I made french sticks and have eaten too much of the delicious beasts. I have tried to negate it with vegetables.


Broken
Mixed Media
140lb Rough

No comments:

Post a Comment